The Element Condo
- Suite Sizeapprox 1000 sqft
- Price From$ 120
- Property Type Condo
- NeighborhoodFashion/Ent District
- Ensuite LaundryWasher and Dryer
- InternetHigh Speed Internet
- Property RatesWelcome to Furnished Rental Suites - The Green Element
Furnished Rental Suites offers Corporate Housing & Short Term & Extended Stay Luxury apartments located in Toronto
BOOK 6 NIGHTS GET "7th" NIGHT FREE! *Restriction Apply Please Inquire
October - April
$195/ngt, $1200/wk, $3600/mthly
May & September **
$245/ngt, $1450/wk, $4400/mthly
June - August
$275/ngt, $1600/wk, $4800/mthly
**Film Festival & PDAC excepted
Monthly rates are based on minimum of 1 monthOctober - April
$120/ngt - $3600/mthly
May & September
$147/ngt - $4400/mthly
June - August
$160/ngt - $4800/mthly
- Property Features- Approx 1000 sq ft.
- Offering State of the Art Rooftop Amenities on 22nd floor
- In Suite Business Desk
- Computer & Printer/Fax/Copier/Scanner
- Cordless Phones in all the rooms with personal Voice Mail
- HDTV LCD in every room w/ Blu-Ray Players
- RoofTop Fitness Centre with Breathtaking View of CN Tower
- 24 Hr Security/Concierge
- RoofTop Whirlpool & Patio
- RoofTop Sauna Bath
- RoofTop BBQ Facilities
- RoofTop Billiards Room/Pool Table
- Butler Service is also available on request
- Catering Available on request
- Storage locker Included
The Green Element (First eco-green building in Toronto, by Tridel)
The Element is a 24-story, 354-suite condominium located at 20 Blue Jays Way, north of Front Street. The building is precast concrete accenting the lower floors, anchored by a circular column of glass and steel. Element is part of Tridel’s “Naturally Better” program, designed to offer residents an environmentally sustainable and energy efficient building. Element is the first residential project to sign on to Enwave’s Deep Lake Water Cooling system.
Element is in the heart of the Entertainment district with easy access to the transit system, the PATH walkway system and the main arteries leading in and out of the downtown Toronto area.
- Property AmenitiesLocated in the heart of Entertainment District, with all the latest comforts - All the Furnished Rental Suites are equipped with finest Sealy mattresses, focusing on the pursuit of perfection and the delivery of a deep, energizing, a relaxing and undisturbed night’s sleep, body and mind renewal and a kick-start to a productive and enjoyable day. We provide Cordless phones, Wi-Fi, LCD TVs with premium Movie Channel and Blu-Ray Player.
An Ensuite Washer/Dryer is conveniently located right beside the Bedroom.
2 Full Bathrooms
Each washroom is provided with:
Quality fluffy Towels, Hair Dryer, Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush Holder, Hand Soap and more!
KITCHEN & DINING
The kitchen is fully equipped with 6-set modern appliances, and with all top of the line 13 piece of Pots, Pans, with Chinaware, Glassware & the Flatware.
Dining for FOUR is provided with an experience of plush leather comfortable chairs, elegant Chinaware & Flatware
An additional Office/Den fully equipped with:
- Desktop Hi-Speed Computer / LCD Monitor
- Wireless Printer
- Personal Fax
- WiFi (Free)
- Fiber Optic High Speed Internet (Free)
One dedicated parking spot is secured during your stay at "No Additional Cost"
This is the best possible location in Entertainment District, located in the Heart of Downtown, and is ideal & for everyone. Whether you are planning to be in Toronto as a Tourist, a Corporate Executive, on a Relocation assignment, or even a Conference Attendee - We are here to make your stay the most luxurious & the most comfortable.
All the major centre’s and tourist attractions are only a stone's throw away from this elegant & prestigious building. It is our motto to make sure that all the comforts and security to its residents are very well taken care of!
HAPPENING NEIGHBOURS OF THEATRE, FINANCIAL & FASHION DISTRICT
Only steps away from the Financial Distt., Fashion Distt., Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, CN Tower, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales, Royal Alex Theatre, Four Season's of Performing Arts, International Film Festival Building (TIFF Toronto), TD Towers, TSE & Metro Hall, Bay Wellington area!
CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Toronto Islands, Ferries, Harbourfront, Lakeshore, Beaches, Eaton Centre, Younge & Dundas Square, St Lawrence Market, Private Boating, Mountain Biking in Toronto Islands
- Courtesy Services- Free In-Suite High Speed Fiber Optic WiFi
- Free Local Calls & Long Distance Calls to Canada & USA
- Free Premium Movie Package
- Free Parking Spot (Covered & Secured)
- Free Room Service
- Free Fine Dining Experience (A Complimentary Dinner for Two)
- Free basic grocery upon request (Coffee, Tea, Milk, Sugar, Eggs, Bread & Butter etc.)
- Location Amenities- Financial District (5 mins walk)
- Fashion District (5 mins)
- Metro Convention Centre (3 mins)
- Rogers Centre (2 mins)
- Air Canada Centre [ACC] (14 mins)
- CN Tower (2 mins)
- Roy Thompson Hall Symphony Orchestra (7 mins)
- Princess of Whales Theatre (5 mins)
- Royal Alexander Theatre (6 mins)
- Four Seasons of Performing Arts (12 mins)
- International Film Festival Tower [TIFF] (5 mins)
- TD Towers (10 mins)
- TSE & Metro Hall (5 mins)
- CBC Building (5 mins)
- Shopper's Drug Mart Till 12am (2 mins)
- There is a 24 hr. full service convenience store serving fresh vegetables, breads, butter, milk, eggs, flowers etc. across from the building.
- A larger supermarket is about 1/2 block away, incase you require larger amounts of groceries.
- Royal Ontario Museum - ROM (10 min drive)
- Art Gallery Of Ontario - AGO (5min walk)
- Casa Loma (10 mins drive)
- St Lawrence Market (10 min walk)
- Optional ServicesCleaning
One time cleaning fee between $70 to $99 is applied depending upon the case to case.
- Reservation TermsReservation Deposit
- 50% deposit along with reservation. Balance is due 21 days prior to the Check-in.
(Short Term/6ngts-2wks )
- 50% to 100% (depending upon the # of days prior to Check-In) to confirm the reservation for the short term rentals only.
- Payment for first 30 nights is due 21 days prior to arrival and the next 30 day periods will be due 7 days subsequently prior to anniversary date Balance due 21 days prior to reservation
- Deposits are 100% refundable with-in 60 days written notice, and 75% is refundable with 30 days written notice.
- Please note that the deposits are Non-refundable in cases where less than 30 days notice is given or an early departure is made or requested.
*A fully refundable between $300 to $500 depending upon case to case or 15% of total Rent (whichever is greater) against damage deposit is required against furniture, keys, remotes & fobs etc. which is returned after the final Inspection, and with in 21 business days of the checkout.
Minimum reservation period:
October - April Min 3 nights
May - September Min 6 nights
- Payment Methods-We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cash or Interac Email Money Transfer
View Larger Map